We can help your organization stop energy waste, and market your environmental goals all using awareness and motivational materials, all within your budget.
Some of our typical business relationships revolving around environmental issues:
• Automotive related companies create attention to reducing air & steam leaks with our leak tag information boards, leak tags and reinforcing posters and banners. Many heavy industry companies and big energy users will also use our posters, decals, energy information booklets and handouts to make sure everyone knows what they can do to stop energy waste and reduce their utility bills.
• Hotels use our posters, decals, handouts, booklets, and recognition Awareness products to create awareness & give reward to employees participating in these efforts. They also use our products to inform their guests of the hotel’s environmental efforts.
• Colleges and Universities move our portable display system to different department areas to create localized awareness. They are also big users of our information boards, posters, decals including light switch decals and handouts.
• Schools use our products to create awareness and to encourage student participation. Schools will have us create fund raising opportunities that enroll students, families and local businesses.
• Local governments use energy information boards, posters and custom handouts to create awareness and educate local families and businesses on local resources available to them.
• Local state sponsored energy education companies use our table top displays, posters, and handouts to teach residences how to reduce their energy bills.
• Energy consulting companies make sure their clients are using our awareness products to get maximum employee support.
• Military bases use our displays, posters, decals, informational and reminder handouts to point out where help is needed in stopping energy waste and improving environmental conditions.
• Hospitals use our displays, posters, decals, handouts and Awareness to motivate employees to be safe and efficient. Hospitals also inform their patients and their families of their environmental efforts.