Quoted from Google 4-23-08 offering their tips on making everyday a earth day
1) Turn off the lights in conference rooms after you’re finished with a meeting.
2) Turn off computers when you leave for the day.
3) Bring your own reusable water bottles and coffee mugs to work.
4) Carpool with your co-workers.
5) Try duplex printing — save paper by printing on both sides.
We hope you’ll take some time today (and every day) to think about how to make your workplace more Earth-friendly!
We can help you set the stage for your employees and community making every day an earth day with the help of our supportive posters, decals, hand-outs, displays, and much more.
Visit our web site at www.awarenessIDEAS.com
Posted in Uncategorized by admin with .